Only 1 left in stock.
Get ready for a double header. The Chute is a plug that's designed to please you and your partner. Slide the super soft platinum silicone plug in for a stretch, then let your partner guide his shaft alongside it through the fuck channel. But don't worry, the channel tapers off before the widest point so you'll feel every inch of stretch.ABOUT COLOUR VARIATIONS
Marbled colours like Forge Red have wide variations in the way the colours mix. These unique colour effects are the result of our hand-making process, and mean that your toy will be a-one-of-a-kind work of beauty.
Topped Toys have an detailed page about how to choose the right Chute in their size guide for the Gape Keeper: take a look.
|Size||Max Circumference||Insertable Legnth||Neck Diameter||Neck Circumference||Max Diameter||Min/Max Ratio|
SELECTING YOUR SIZE
One of the most common reasons customers inquire about returning a product is because they have ordered a toy that is either too large or too small. Due to the personal nature of these products, we aren't able to accept returns once the packaging has been opened. Please pay careful attention to the detailed dimensions above to make sure that you are ordering a size that you will be happy with.
- Keep away from direct contact with other toys of less high. Lower grade silicones, urethanes or rubber.
- Store on a smooth surface with no sharp edges to cause indentations.
- Dry fully before storage.
- Topped Toys are dishwasher safe. Make sure to place the toy in a flat part of the rack that doesn't have pointy parts. Remove the toy from the dishwasher immediately after washing to avoid indentations from the dishwasher rack.
- Disinfect toys after each use by rubbing them with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Some lubes (oils and silicones) can be harder to fully wash off. If your toy starts to trap odours or becomes tacky, you can wipe the toy with an acetone dampened cloth to clean off any residue on the surface. Make sure to wash the toy thoroughly after cleaning it with acetone.
- Water Based: Water based lubes are a great option for use with your toys. They are the most inert lube option, and they clean up easily.
- Oil Based or Grease: Crisco and coconut oil are popular oil based lubes that stick to the toy surface. Grease can't be used with vinyl or latex so be careful with condoms. Grease won't damage silicon
- Silicone Lubes: While silicone lubes should not damage higher grade platinum silicone, it's usually best practice to use another type of lube if possible.
Topped Toys have more info about lube and caring for your toys. Click here.