The Hilt dildo is a rideable knotted toy with a wicked curve and inverted oblong shapes that rub you right. This rough ride comes in the extra sensitive HD finish to make sure you feel every inch.
Starting at the top, the head features a contoured spine that orients the toy in your hole either forward or backward depending on how you like to take the swept curve of the shaft. Slide past the head and you'll appreciate the pronounced spike as it makes its way into you. You'll also appreciate the oblong cross section of the shaft and the inflated curve that pressures your prostate. Riding this shaft is a ton of fun, but it doesn't stop there.
Once you've tired of pounding your hole with the shaft it's time to get to work on one massive knot. The orientation of the shaft is perpendicular to the orientation of the oblong knot, meaning you'll need to stretch extra wide when taking it all. The Hilt is a hunk of silicone to be reckoned with. The entry is blunt on one side with a gentle art deco inspired flow on the other, allowing you to work over it in a few different ways. Any way you do it, it's a thrill to pop this amorphous hunk past your first ring as the tip of the shaft pushes through your second.
Give the Hilt a ride and you'll see why we're calling it our first knotted dildo.
About Colour Variations
Marbled colours like Forge Red have wide variations in the way the colours mix. These unique colour effects are the result of our hand-making process, and mean that your toy will be a-one-of-a-kind work of beauty.
|Size||Knot Circumference||Knot Width||Shaft Circumference||Shaft Diameter||Circumference at Head||Diameter at Head||Neck Circumference||Neck Diameter||Insertable Length|
SELECTING YOUR SIZE
One of the most common reasons customers inquire about returning a product is because they have ordered a toy that is either too large or too small. Due to the personal nature of these products, we aren't able to accept returns once the packaging has been opened. Please pay careful attention to the detailed dimensions above to make sure that you are ordering a size that you will be happy with.
For more information about Hilt, read TOPPED TOYS' own blog post.
- Keep away from direct contact with other toys of less high. Lower grade silicones, urethanes or rubber.
- Store on a smooth surface with no sharp edges to cause indentations.
- Dry fully before storage.
- Topped Toys are dishwasher safe. Make sure to place the toy in a flat part of the rack that doesn't have pointy parts. Remove the toy from the dishwasher immediately after washing to avoid indentations from the dishwasher rack.
- Disinfect toys after each use by rubbing them with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Some lubes (oils and silicones) can be harder to fully wash off. If your toy starts to trap odours or becomes tacky, you can wipe the toy with an acetone dampened cloth to clean off any residue on the surface. Make sure to wash the toy thoroughly after cleaning it with acetone.
- Water Based: Water based lubes are a great option for use with your toys. They are the most inert lube option, and they clean up easily.
- Oil Based or Grease: Crisco and coconut oil are popular oil based lubes that stick to the toy surface. Grease can't be used with vinyl or latex so be careful with condoms. Grease won't damage silicon
- Silicone Lubes: While silicone lubes should not damage higher grade platinum silicone, it's usually best practice to use another type of lube if possible.
Topped Toys have more info about lube and caring for your toys. Click here.
Free UK Shipping
Spend over £50 on eligible items.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express & PayPal.
Returns & Exchanges
Easy 30 day returns on stock items.
We use discreet plastic-free packaging.
Topped Toys have a true passion for designing and moulding toys for adventurous individuals. Their range of expertly thought out shapes are all formed in the finest platinum silicone. Each shape begins as a unique, hand-sculpted model inspired from imagination with an eye towards what would make for great hole play.