Only 2 left in stock.
You can't believe you're about to take this thing balls deep, can you?
At first glance, this Vac-U-Lock compatible dildo looks like an absolute monster, because it is.
Inspired by the wild mushrooms in Topped Toy's native home of British Columbia, this mouthwatering phallus is full of purpose.
Every accentuated flare and bump will drive your puss absolutely wild going in, and pop-pop-pop pull your lips on the way out.
Mordax's texture massages and rubs every fold of your insides like nothing else and it's perfectly balanced for those long, deep thrusts you crave.
You'll find that Mordax feels like it always wants to go deeper and deeper.
Mordax is designed to attach to any Vac-U-Lock system, perfect to strap on for a good gut-pounding pegging, and with a stable base if you just need to put it on the floor and drop your weight on it.
|Size||Head Circumference||Head Diameter||Max Circumference||Max Diameter||Base Circumference||Insertable Length|
SELECTING YOUR SIZE
One of the most common reasons customers inquire about returning a product is because they have ordered a toy that is either too large or too small. Due to the personal nature of these products, we aren't able to accept returns once the packaging has been unsealed. Please pay careful attention to the detailed dimensions above to make sure that you are ordering a size that you will be happy with.
- Keep away from direct contact with other toys of less high. Lower grade silicones, urethanes or rubber.
- Store on a smooth surface with no sharp edges to cause indentations.
- Dry fully before storage.
- Topped Toys are dishwasher safe. Make sure to place the toy in a flat part of the rack that doesn't have pointy parts. Remove the toy from the dishwasher immediately after washing to avoid indentations from the dishwasher rack.
- Disinfect toys after each use by rubbing them with 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Some lubes (oils and silicones) can be harder to fully wash off. If your toy starts to trap odours or becomes tacky, you can wipe the toy with an acetone dampened cloth to clean off any residue on the surface. Make sure to wash the toy thoroughly after cleaning it with acetone.
- Water Based: Water based lubes are a great option for use with your toys. They are the most inert lube option, and they clean up easily.
- Oil Based or Grease: Crisco and coconut oil are popular oil based lubes that stick to the toy surface. Grease can't be used with vinyl or latex so be careful with condoms. Grease won't damage silicon
- Silicone Lubes: While silicone lubes should not damage higher grade platinum silicone, it's usually best practice to use another type of lube if possible.
Topped Toys have more info about lube and caring for your toys. Click here.