- OUTTOX Jockstrap with Panels - Black
OUTTOX Jockstrap with Panels - Black
You Save: £10.42 (51%)
Only 0 left in stock.
Your man’s tools are safe and cool: breathable perforated spandex gently embraces them, forming an attractive shape.
Tease your BF, pose to a webcam, or just wear underneath your everyday pants – attention and lusty sights guaranteed!
- Soft codpiece
- Mesh side elements
- Perforated fetish leatherette stretchable material
- Waistband with logo
- Material: Polyester 85%; Polyurethane 10%; Elastane 5%;
|Waist, cm||77 - 81||82 - 86||87 - 91||92 - 96|
|Waist, Inches||30 - 31"||32 - 33"||34 - 35"||36 - 37"|
- Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Wash whites and colours separately. If you are washing a coloured garment for the first time, wash it alone.
- Wash with hands. First, dissolve detergent or soap in water (water temperature should not exceed 30C or 85F). Put a garment in, make sure all pads of Outtox wear (with foam rubber inside) absorbed water. You may push the pads with your palms several times. Do not wring.
- To rinse place the garment into clean water, press with your palms so that the soapy water inside the material was replaced with the clean one. You can repeat pressing and change the water a couple of times. Do not wring.
- Do not presoak. Do not leave in water in total for longer than 10-15 minutes.
- Separate codpiece from the garment, if detachable. Wash them separately.
- Do not wring.
- Leave the apparel hanging to drain all the water out and to become dry in several hours. To make foam pads release water and dry faster, you can gently press them with your palms.
- To accelerate drying, you may use your hairdryer with the cold airflow directed to the garment
- Dry codpiece separately from the garment, if detachable.
- Do not presoak the garment. Do not leave buttons and other metal accessories in water for more than 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe metal accessories with paper tissue just after washing to avoid possible metal corrosion.
- Usually ironing is not needed for spandex wear.
- Do not use ironing to make the item dry.
- Still ironing may be performed at Low setting (110C, 230F) only - from the inside of the garment.
To prolong the life of your garment, please follow the instructions below:
- Hand wash only with warm (not hot) soapy water.
- Rinse rather than soak.
- Keep away from chlorinated water.
- Keep away from oil based lubricants.
Free UK Shipping
Spend over £50 on eligible items.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express & PayPal.
Returns & Exchanges
Easy 30 day returns on stock items.
We use discreet plastic-free packaging.
Regulation is the UK's leading gay fetish store producing a wide range of gay fetish products including bespoke and ready to wear men's latex clothing.