Jobs Vacancies - Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative »
Salary £11.05 per hour. Generous staff discount. NEST Pension.
Hours Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Minimum 35 hours p/w.
Location Blackhorse Road, North London.
As a Warehouse Operative in our small North London Warehouse you will be part of the operational team and will report to a Team Leader. You will be a key team player, using a variety of control systems for all operations including; receiving goods & customer returns, picking, packing, despatch and shipping.
- Picking – Picking customer orders.
- Packing – Packing customer orders at packing stations using Computer Systems
- Processing – process stock in an accurate manner using the appropriate method
- Have a systematic eye for detail to carry out accurate and efficient work
- Locate new products and returns into pick locations.
- Have responsibility for quality assurance and housekeeping
- Receipt and check customer returns
- Meeting KPI targets
- Ensures work areas are kept clean, neat and well organised
- Health & safety awareness
- Standing or walking for long periods of time depending on job role.
- Working at pace whilst maintaining standards
- Lifting, bending, twisting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
- Passion & enthusiasm
- Can do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Physically robust working on your feet at pace
- Previous warehouse experience would be preferred however not essential.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to follow instructions
- Ability to work well with others
- Good problem solving skills